Green Remedy 2 years of CBD contest rules
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Green Remedy. The promotion begins at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Wednesday, November 6, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Tuesday,, December 31, 2019. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Tuesday, December 31, 2019. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal residents who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry (“Entrant”). Each Entrant must be the rightful owner of the e-mail address identified in the Entrant's entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed the person in whose name the email account was opened. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per email address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Winner must provide proof of a minimum age requirement of 18.
3. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Wednesday, November 6, 2019, individuals can log on to Facebook or Instagram and complete the respective requirements on each social platform. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Tuesday, December 31, 2019 in order to qualify. Individuals entering will be asked to provide basic contact information (name, address, phone number, alternate phone number, email address). All entries will be added into the Green Remedy mailing list to receive future promotions and newsletters.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Green Remedy is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender, telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Green Remedy reserves the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an email address shall be determined by Green Remedy in their sole discretion, and Green Remedy reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize. One (1) randomly selected winner will receive: Two (2) full years of CBD. *One (1) 500mg CBD oil will be sent to the winner once a month for 24 months.
No prize may be exchanged for cash. The Minimum age for check-in is 18 years old.
5. How the Prize is Awarded. One (1) Winner will be randomly selected from all of the entries after the closing time for the contest, which is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time Zone, Tuesday, December 31, 2019. Winner’s eligibility must be confirmed. Winner will be contacted via the contact information on the entry form submitted. Only One (1) winner will be selected. Announcement may include Sponsors news coverage and social media announcements.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license with current address or other appropriate form of identification is required to claim a Prize. Winner must claim Prize within 30 days after notification of winning the prize, or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner must provide proof of legal residency and be at least 18 years old at time of Entry. If winner does not meet eligibility requirements and is therefore ineligible, then Green Remedy reserves the right to select another winner at random.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Sponsors will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Green Remedy if Green Remedy reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity by Green Remedy without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Sponsors have the right to publicize and broadcast winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Green Remedy, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the Prize, however caused.
9. Sponsors’ Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Green Remedy. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Green Remedy are final and binding. Green Remedy reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Green Remedy’s websites, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Green Remedy further reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).